COMPAQ PRESARIO C700 device drivers
COMPAQ PRESARIO C700 device driver for windows xp
5 in 1 card reader driver:
HP Quick Launch Buttons
To install audio / modem drivers, first download and install Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Audio (sp32646):
Conexant CX20549-12 Audio Driver for Microsoft Windows XP (sp36090.exe) (UAA Driver needed)
This will create a swsetup folder in C drive (“C:sp36090″)
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on “Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus” and click Update driver.
3. Select “Install from a list or specific location”
4. Click Next. Then select “Don’t search, I will choose the driver to install”
5. Click Next and then select “Sound, video and game controller” from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:sp36090 folder and select the .inf file (CpV30D5a) and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Conexant CX20548 Modem Driver for Microsoft Windows XP (sp36089.exe) (UAA Driver needed)
Download and install Conexant modem driver (sp36089). This will give error message and also will create a folder C:swsetupsp36089 which contains extracted driver files.
The same method which is used for installing audio driver needs to be followed for modem.